Susan Moffatt - Qualified Podiatrist and ReflexologistOriginally from Liverpool Sue moved to Manchester to study and gain her BSc(hons) Podiatry Medicine qualification at University of Salford in 2001. She is registered with the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists and governed by Health & Care Professions Council. Susan has worked for nine years in private practice all over the North West for a private company. Has been self-employed for eight years, providing quality podiatry assessments and treatment to all. Using the most up to date techniques, standards and best practice set out by the HCPC by keeping up to date with continual professional development (CPD).
- Diagnose, treat nail and skin conditions fungal nails
- In-growing toenails nail surgery removal of part or total nail removal under local anaesthetic.
- Removal of hard skin callus and corns
- Diabetic checks
- Vascular /Neurological assessment
- Verrucae treatments using acid therapy, cryotherapy or Faulkners procedure (Needling)
- Referrals to other health professionals
Her specialist area is Biomechanics
- Biomechanics assessment of the lower limb, misalignment of the spine, hip, knee, ankle and foot, sports injury and children.
- Prescription of orthotics which relieve aches and pains in the foot, leg and lower back, heel and joint pain. Using casted techniques and deal with leading orthotic manufacturer.
- Foot health Advice is a crucial part of any treatment it is given to all patients, carers and children.